Vine gemmotherapy alcohol free - Herbiolys
Focus: Articulation and circulation
When to use it? The Vine bud is known to act on chronic vascular and digestive inflammations. It seems to be effective on deformations and joint pains.
Organic alcohol-free glycerine macerate of fresh Vine buds Vitis vinifera, harvested in France and macerated at full freshness by Herbiolys (gemmotherapy).
After maceration of the buds in a mixture of spring water, organic vegetable glycerin and organic grain alcohol, the alcohol is evaporated at low temperature which allows to obtain an alcohol free macerate containing all the active principles of the buds. The organic glycerine macerate of viburnum buds by Herbiolys is then dynamized by hand.
Amber glass bottle of 30 ml with a dropper and a cardboard case.
Concentration in fresh organic buds: 3150mg/100ml.
Maceration of fresh buds immediately and directly at the place of collection.
Composition: Organic vegetable glycerin, spring water with little mineralization, fresh leaf bud of organic Vine 3% (Vitis vinifera).
Instructions for use: Follow a 3-week cure, to renew if necessary, after a one week break. Take 9 drops morning and evening, diluted in a glass of water, preferably not during meals.
- Adult: 9 drops morning and evening directly under the tongue or diluted in a little mineralized water. To be taken between meals;
- 3-week cure, to be renewed if necessary, after one week of therapeutic break;
- Therapists and doctors generally recommend a minimum of 2 months of treatment;
- Even if the symptoms disappear quickly, it is preferable to continue the cure until the end in order to restore the balance of the organism;
- Child: 1 to 2 drops per year of age per day, divided into 2 doses.
If you are pregnant or nursing, ask your doctor for advice. Keep out of reach of young children. This food supplement cannot replace a balanced and varied diet.
Non contractual photo. Food complement. Recommendations of the manufacturer.