Lingonberry gemmotherapy alcohol free - Herbiolys
Focus: Feminine and Digestion
When to use it ? Gemmotherapy of pre-menopause and menopause, it is also known to help the body to fight against digestive and urinary disorders and to regulate the transit.
Organic glycerine macerate without alcohol free of fresh buds of Red Cranberry Vaccinium Idis Idaea, harvested in France and put in maceration at full freshness by Herbiolys (gemmotherapy).
After maceration of the buds in a mixture of spring water, organic vegetable glycerin and organic grain alcohol, the alcohol is evaporated at low temperature which allows to obtain an alcohol free macerate containing all the active principles of the buds. The organic glycerine macerate of viburnum buds by Herbiolys is then dynamized by hand.
Amber glass bottle of 30 ml with a dropper and a cardboard case.
Concentration in fresh organic buds: 3150mg/100ml.
Maceration of fresh buds immediately and directly at the place of collection.
Composition: Organic vegetable glycerin, spring water with little mineralization, young shoot of fresh red bilberry leaf 3% (Vaccinium vitis idaea).
Instructions for use: Follow a 3-week cure, to renew if necessary, after a one week break. Take 9 drops morning and evening, diluted in a glass of water, preferably not during meals.
- Adult: 9 drops morning and evening directly under the tongue or diluted in a little mineralized water. To be taken between meals;
- 3-week cure, to be renewed if necessary, after one week of therapeutic break;
- Therapists and doctors generally recommend a minimum of 2 months of treatment;
- Even if the symptoms disappear quickly, it is preferable to continue the cure until the end in order to restore the balance of the organism;
- Child: 1 to 2 drops per year of age per day, divided into 2 doses.
If you are pregnant or nursing, ask your doctor for advice. Keep out of reach of young children. This food supplement cannot replace a balanced and varied diet.
Non contractual photo. Food complement. Recommendations of the manufacturer.